Phase III A Heavy Duty Ceaner
Liquid concentrate cleaner/degreaser, cleansat high dilution ratios.
- Readily biodegradable surfactant system that delivers low Dynamic SurfaceTension (DST) critical to optimum cleaning – this means the lower the DST the fasterthe cleaning
- pH 9-10 in concentrated form
- Rinses film-free, Non-streaking
- Low odor blend – suitable for high temperature applications
- Non-toxic, Non-hazardous, Non-corrosive, Non-flammable, Non-caustic, Non-fuming
- Contains no Phosphates, Nitrates, Sulfates, Sulfonates, Caustics, Terpenes,Alkyl/Nonyl Phenols, Chlorinated Solvents or Petroleum by-products
- Superior penetration and removal of Oily/Greasy particulate soils
- Ability to clean areas where agitation is restricted
- Waste oils/insolubles rapidly break from used solution – allowing for easier oilseparation in grease traps and parts washers
- Less than 25g/L VOC indilution as tested by California South Coast Air QualityManagement District
- Vapor Pressure <0.1 mm Hg@20C
- Good aquatic toxicity- meets standards for “Green” cleaners
- Meets new FSIS (Food Safety and Inspection Service) policy changes to 9CFRParts 308, 318 and 381 Subpart H
|Heavy Duty Cleaner||5 gal container||$151.00||10 days|
Call our orderline 866-995-4442 today.
Go Green World Products guarantees your satisfaction with our energy-efficient products. We fully support your environmental alternative product choices. Thank you for letting us help you GO GREEN!